LANTNAVFACENGCOM A&E GUIDE
(g) Heat rejection equipment
(i) Pumps, fans and air compressors
Domestic hot water heaters
(k) Other special equipment
(11) Certification that Value Engineering items are incorporated into
design (See Value Engineering Section 2.11).
(12) All marked materials returned to the A&E with previous submittal
(i.e., plans, specifications, cost estimate, Basis of Design, Calculations, reports, etc.).
(1) Distribution of plans, specifications and cost estimate are project
specific and are provided by the PM in the contract's Appendix A.
(2) Two copies each of the remaining submittal elements will be
forwarded to LANTNAVFACENGCOM only.
(3) For projects geographically located within the Continental United
States (CONUS), involving stormwater management practices, new water distribution
systems, new wastewater pump stations, or distribution systems, the A&E shall submit
any permit applications and/or submittal packages to the PM, unless expressed
otherwise in the Appendix A. The PM will forward the package to the appropriate
technical code for submission to the regulator. This is consistent with
LANTNAVFACINST 11010.21 of 6 June 1990.
A. PURPOSE: To finalize design phase and prepare documents for
construction contract advertisement.
EACH 100% REVIEW COMMENT SENT TO THE A&E SHALL BE
RETURNED WITH EACH COMMENT ADDRESSED. IF THE COMMENT WAS
INCORPORATED INTO THE DESIGN, A RESPONSE SHALL SO INDICATE. IF THE
COMMENT WAS NOT INCORPORATED, AN EXPLANATION SHALL BE PROVIDED
FOR NOT DOING SO.