LANTNAVFACENGCOM A&E GUIDE
QUALITY CONTROL REVIEW
Quality Review Signature Block
(1) Except as otherwise noted above or as specified in the contract's
Appendix A, submit one copy of each element to LANTNAVFACENGCOM.
(2) For projects geographically located within the Continental United
States (CONUS) involving storm water management practices, new water distribution
systems, new wastewater pump stations or distribution systems, provide the following
to the appropriate State regulatory agency for review: Plans and specifications (3
copies each). The cover sheet on all copies of both the plans and specifications must
bear an original seal and signature of the professional engineer responsible for the
design. The PM will receive a copy of the transmittal letter forwarding each submittal.
National Capital Planning Commission (NCPC) and/or Commission of Fine
Arts (CFA) Presentation
The presentation material is required to obtain the approval of the two Commissions.
A. PURPOSE: To clearly demonstrate to the two Commissions the intent and
quality of the project and to obtain the acceptance of the Commissions.
(1) One set of drawings mounted on presentation boards and rendered
with appropriate color (Approx. 30 inches by 40 inches)
(2) Project data report
(3) Environmental assessment statement
(4) Seven record copies of all materials for NCPC and three additional
copies for DFA (when required).