LANTNAVFACENGCOM A&E GUIDE
B. Unacceptable submittals. If the submittal does not comply with the
contract requirements and cannot be made to comply with the contract requirements by
minor revisions and the contractor has not proposed and supported a variation, the
reviewer's section of one transmittal form should be completed with reasons for
recommending disapproval and the unstamped submittal and transmittal forms
distributed as follows:
*Additional quantities returned to contractor.
After review, LANTNAVFACENGCOM (Code 05) will make distribution
of submittal material to the contractor, ROICC and A&E.
C. Proposed variations from the contract requirements. If the contractor
proposed a variation from the contract requirements, it must be supported by the
(1) Reason for the proposed substitution.
(2) If material or equipment is unavailable, document efforts made to
(3) Complete technical data on the proposed substitution, sufficient to
(4) Acknowledge that all changes caused by the proposed substitution
will be the responsibility of the contractor and at no additional cost to the Government.
(5) Proposed change, if any, in the contract price and/or time.
These submittals shall be reviewed, but not stamped. The A&E
comments/recommendations and reviewer action shall be noted on two copies of the
transmittal form and forwarded with the remaining unendorsed transmittal forms, the
unstamped submittals and A&E cost estimate to this Command with the following