LANTNAVFACENGCOM A&E GUIDE
(3) Air pollution control devices (including electrostatic precipitators,
bag-houses, mechanical collectors, scrubbers and demisters).
(4) Chillers and refrigerator compressors greater than 15 tons.
(5) Cooling towers, evaporative condensers, and radiators greater
than 15 tons.
(6) Air conditioning and condensing units greater than 15 tons.
(7) Heat pumps greater than 5 tons.
(8) High-efficiency filters and filter boxes.
(9) Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) control
(10) Terminal devices which modulate to control space conditions
(Variable Air Volume (VAV) boxes, term air blender units,
induction units, and fan-coil units).
(11) Heat exchangers greater than 100,000 Btu/hr.
(12) Air ducts for systems with pressures of 3 inch wg or greater.
(13) Air handling units and unit heaters greater than 2,000 SCFM.
(14) Fans for heating and ventilating units with motors 3 hp and
(15) Pumps with motors 3 hp and greater.
(16) POL and Aviation fueling system components and controls.
(17) Plug, ball, trunnion mounted butterfly, and double block and
bleed valves on Petroleum Oil and Lubricant (POL) systems.
(18) Buried factory preinsulated steam and condensate piping and
contractor system design drawings (pipe, insulation, conduit, and
system design layout only).
(19) Specialized or unusually complicated equipment.