LANTNAVFACENGCOM A&E GUIDE
(3) Temperature rise
(4) Percent regulation
(5) Number and percent steps (e.g., 32 - 5/8% steps)
(6) Line drop compensation
(7) Special features as needed
c. Provide bypass and disconnect switches with regulators.
a. Include the following information on the one-line diagram/ drawings:
(1) Capacitor type (e.g., outdoor. etc.)
(2) Mounting (e.g., rack mounted, etc.)
(3) kVAR per unit
(4) Number of units per bank
(5) Voltage (voltage rating of units, not the system voltage)
(6) Phase (e.g., three-phase or single-phase units)
(7) Fuse size and type
b. Fuse or otherwise protect capacitors to prevent case rupture. Provide
the fuse (or other protective device) curve plotted against the case
rupture curve on full size logarithmic paper. Also show the full load
and fault currents for a faulted capacitor unit on the same sheet.
c. Connect capacitors ungrounded wye, unless otherwise instructed.
SURGE ARRESTERS AND FUSED CUTOUTS
Include the following information on the one-line diagram/drawings:
a. Arrester kV rating
b. Cutout kV and ampere rating