Furnishings Display Boards
Furnishings display board(s) shall incorporate catalog cuts and finishes of all
proposed furnishings, i.e., casegoods, systems furniture, panel fabrics, component
finishes, seating, upholstery, artwork, drapery, accessories, etc.
The A/E shall accomplish the work in four phases and in conjunction with the progress
submissions as outlined in Section 3: A/E Contract Submission Requirements. Submissions are as
Phase A shall include:
Collateral Equipment List Preliminary Furnishings Cost Estimate. Two copies
shall be submitted.
Phase B shall include:
1. Preliminary furnishings selections. Selections shall be shown on display boards
as described above. Two copies of the board(s) shall be submitted.
2. A/E shall present submission to customer and EFA Ches.
Phase C shall include:
1. Display boards of furnishings selections. Two copies of board(s) shall be
2. Preliminary Furnishings Brochure. One copy of the brochure shall be
3. A/E shall present submission to customer and EFA Ches.
Phase D shall include:
1. Final Furnishings Brochure. Three copies of the brochure shall be submitted.
2. Final Furnishings Display Board(s). One copy of the board(s) shall be