Subj: ARCHITECT-ENGINEER (A-E) POST CONSTRUCTION AWARD SERVICES (PCAS)
b. For office consultation, A-E submits written report to the ROICC and
PDE within five (5) working days after completion of each consultation service.
Report shall include as a minimum:
(1) Reference of phone conversation or letter requesting services.
(2) Description of services (purpose/objectives) required and performed.
(3) A-E representatives who performed services with their titles.
(4) Person(s) contacted with phone numbers.
(5) Person(s) that attended in-and-out briefs.
(6) Problem(s) encountered.
(7) Recommended solution(s) and/or proposed milestones for resolution.
9. At the end of the contract, the contract price for unforeseen consultation
shall be adjusted downward for any unit of work not ordered. A deductive
amendment shall also be processed for firm fixed-price services not ordered.
10. Action. The policy and procedures set forth in this memorandum are
effective immediately for all new PCAS services.
E. T. TAKAI
OICC PACNAVFACENGCOM DET Far East
OICC Marianas (Code 90)
OICC MIDPAC (Code 05)
OICC Okinawa (K. Little)
04 Branch Managers