1) A summary of the basic design philosophy and technical
features of the project. (Use material which may have been used for the
Schematic Presentation, i.e., slides, drawings, etc.)
2) Background design information including problems,
alternatives, and solutions considered during design.
3) A discussion of the user concerns, special interests, and
cautions expressed during meetings with him.
4) A brief discussion of the critical items in the project for
which the ROICC should give his special attention.
5) The A/E's contracted PCAS work, including Operation and
Maintenance and Support Information (OMSI) manuals and record drawings.
6) A brief description of the A/E's organization and the key
person with whom the ROICC will have contact.
7) The A/E's internal process for handling submittal reviews,
Requests for Information (RFI), and requests for office and field consultation
(see the appropriately titled paragraphs herein).
8) A summary of the submittal reviews for which the A/E has
approval responsibility along with an explanation of responsibility regarding
the A/E's "thorough reviews" and "spot checks" of selected construction
contractor approved submittals (see the paragraph titled "Submittal Reviews").
Division 1 General Requirements
Project constraints (construction limits, utilities).
Early submittals for long-lead time items.
Project phasing, coordination, scheduling.
Storage of materials on site (heat, humidity).
Special qualifications for workers.
Quality control requirements.
Borrow and disposal sites.
10) Traffic constraints, traffic management plan.
11) Interface with other projects, systems, etc.
Sequencing of demolition/removal.
Pilings or caissons.