52.217-5 EVALUATION OF OPTIONS (JUL 1990)
Except when it is determined in accordance with FAR 17.206(b) not to be in the Government's best
interests, the Government will evaluate offers for award purposes by adding the total price for all
options to the total price for the basic requirement. Evaluation of options will not obligate the
Government to exercise the option(s).
(End of provision)
52.219-1 SMALL BUSINESS PROGRAM REPRESENTATIONS (MAY 1999) ALT I (OCT
1998) ALT II (JAN 1999)
(1) The standard industrial classification (SIC) code for this acquisition is _8711/8712 .
(2) The small business size standard is annual receipts of $4.0 million.
(3) The small business size standard for a concern which submits an offer in its own name, other
than on a construction or service contract, but which proposes to furnish a product which it did not
itself manufacture, is 500 employees.
(1) The offeror represents as part of its offer that it [ ] is, [ ] is not a small business concern.
(2) (Complete only if offeror represented itself as a small business concern in paragraph (b)(1) of
this provision.) The offeror represents, for general statistical purposes, that it [ ] is, [ ] is not, a
small disadvantaged business concern as defined in 13 CFR 124.1002.
(3) (Complete only if offeror represented itself as a small business concern in paragraph (b)(1) of
this provision.) The offeror represents as part of its offer that it [ ] is, [ ] is not a women-owned
small business concern.
(4) (Complete if offeror represented itself as disadvantaged in paragraph (b)(2) of this provision).
[The offeror shall check the category in which its ownership falls]:
____ Black American.
____ Hispanic American.
____ Native American (American Indians, Eskimos, Aleuts, or Native Hawaiians).
____ Asian-Pacific American (persons with origins from Burma, Thailand, Malaysia,
Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Japan, China, Taiwan, Laos, Cambodia (Kampuchea),
Vietnam, Korea, The Philippines, U.S. Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (Republic of
Palau), Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, the
Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Samoa, Macao, Hong Kong, Fiji,
Tonga, Kiribati, Tuvalu, or Nauru).
____ Subcontinent Asian (Asian-Indian) American (persons with origins from India,
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, the Maldives Islands, or Nepal).