I. PACNAVFACENGCOM DESIGN REVIEW CHECKLIST
Yes * No
15. Roofing system appropriate.
16. Flashing provided at appropriate locations and they are adequately
17. Appropriate roof gutter materials, sizes, slopes and direction of slopes,
screens, expansion joints are provided.
18. Curbs and parapets have flashing, cant strips, crickets, cap flashing and
are they appropriately detailed.
19. Waterproofing system appropriate and clearly detailed.
20. Special soundproofing and weatherstripping clearly identified.
21. Guardrails are provided. (Full height glass walls at entrances are
particularly vulnerable also on flat roof perimeters, light wells, atriums,
courtyards, and open shafts.)
22. Verify all fire rated walls.
23. Large doors or a removable wall section provided for mechanical
24. Door openings to toilet or other private facilities are hinged to block
direct view into room, otherwise privacy partitions should be provided.
25. Acoustical treatment required for mechanical rooms and other high
26. Soundproofing/isolation provided around noisy rooms/areas and
27. Stairways exits comply with applicable codes and regulations.
28. Design provides for handicapped persons to utilize facility and
*Note: Provide explanation for "No" responses.