I. PACNAVFACENGCOM DESIGN REVIEW CHECKLIST
Yes * No
Special design requirements incorporated in the design, i.e. weight
handling equipment requirements, etc.
Weight handling equipment (bridge crane, etc.) have sufficient
capacity and clearances, such as for servicing the engine generator in
Design calculations spot checked to insure the correct design procedures
have been followed.
Special considerations described in the basis of design such as special
inspection are identified in the drawings and specifications.
Design data and assumptions are provided in the basis of design and are
shown on the drawings.
Monorail and crane rail sway braces shown where required.
Impact of vibration producing equipment, elevators, etc. considered.
Anchorage of structural elements to shear walls, roof, and/or floor
diaphragms, etc. are properly detailed.
The correct seismic zone, wind load, and snow load have been used.
The proper live loads have been utilized in the design.
10. Lateral load resistance system is identified and implemented into the
11. Load path for lateral load resistance from roof to foundation is
addressed in the basis of design and shown in the calculations.
12. Unusual floor loads such as files, safes, or industrial equipment have
13. Structural frame connections meet minimum requirements, i.e.
minimum two bolts to each member for steel construction.
14. Foundation pile requirements show pile tip elevations and special pile
*Note: Provide explanation for "No" responses.