I. PACNAVFACENGCOM DESIGN REVIEW CHECKLIST
Yes * No
Plumbing design is in compliance with IAPMO, Uniform Plumbing
Code and DM-3.01.
Pipe and duct concealment spaces, furring, or chases adequately
Ductwork sizes are indicated.
Mechanical room is adequately sized and safe for equipment
Adequate ceiling height exists at worst case duct intersection.
Dampers are indicated at smoke and fire walls.
The basis for mechanical equipment capacity is proper.
Interface between existing and new HVAC control systems shown.
Cold, hot water, storm/sanitary drainage and vents are sized in
accordance with the fixture unit method.
10. There is adequate street water pressure or a pressure booster system
has been provided.
11. Zone pressure reducing stations have been provided? (If water
pressure at the fixture exceeds 50 PSIG.)
12. Water hammer arrestors are provided for quick closing valves. Size
on identified drawings to prevent conflict with specifications.
13. Approved backflow prevention devices are provided between cross-
connections of potable and non-potable water systems.
14. Water piping velocity shall not exceed 10 fps.
15. Water temperature is in compliance with current NAVFAC guidelines.
16. Appropriate HW generation system has been selected based on
*Note: Provide explanation for "No" responses.