I. PACNAVFACENGCOM DESIGN REVIEW CHECKLIST
Yes * No
17. HW circulating system is required.
18. Cooling load calculations are appropriate of criteria for selected, design
assumptions, and design methodology used (particularly assumed
outdoor and indoor design conditions).
19. For air conditioned spaces 8,000 SF and larger, load and energy
calculations have been performed using an extensive hourly dynamic
20. A/C system will operate properly under minimum load situation.
21. Verify that an appropriate type of ventilation fan is selected.
22. Industrial ventilation design including calculations is in accordance
with the industrial ventilation manual.
23. Industrial ventilation design has been reviewed by
NAVREGMEDCEN Industrial Hygiene Branch.
24. The power plant net continuous KW capacity meets the required
demand at the specific site elevation and temperature.
25. Engine generator selected for prime power, and the specification
includes a compensatory damages clause for excessive fuel consumption
and that bid evaluation includes price adjustments for fuel consumption.
*Note: Provide explanation for "No" responses.