I. PACNAVFACENGCOM DESIGN REVIEW CHECKLIST
Yes * No
Electrical characteristics, such as primary and secondary voltages,
number of phases, and available fault current between one line diagram
and equipment specified.
Equipment interrupting ratings with revised short circuit calculations.
Panelboard and equipment voltage ratings are consistent with
Transformer capacity verified with load calculations.
All lighting, power, and equipment loads have been connected.
Voltage drop, lighting, and short circuit calculations are correct.
Technical and utility loads are required to be fed from separate buses
for communication-electronic facilities.
Electrical characteristics and ratings of mechanical and utility loads
required to be fed from separate buses.
New load requirements coordinated with the proper utility agency.
10. Elementary control diagrams are correct.
11. Sufficient working space is provided around each engine generator
and within the engine generator room for power plants.
12. Switchgear rooms have sufficient working space and have sufficient
space for expansion.
13. Provision for future (PFB, spares) in panels and switchboards.
14. Grounding system fully identified.
15. Telephone system provided is adequate for the facility.
16. Telephone requirements coordinated with the proper telephone agency.
17. LAN system provided is adequate for the facility.
*Note: Provide explanation for "No" responses.