I. PACNAVFACENGCOM DESIGN REVIEW CHECKLIST
Yes * No
Site Plan and Civil Sheets
Review to determine that the systems (water, sewer, drainage,
roadways, etc.) will, when constructed, perform satisfactorily in
performing the intended function. This is an overall look at the
systems, not at the various components which make up the system which
by themselves are satisfactory yet not work as part of a system.
Soil exploration and soil tests were performed.
Facility location and elevations are adequately tied down.
Adequate vertical and horizontal controls have been provided.
Finish grades provide adequate slope for surface runoff.
Adequate traffic control devices and information guide signs
Connections to water, sewer, and drainage systems have been
Drainage system is adequate and conforms to the design analysis and
direction of surface drainage beyond the projects limits is acceptable.
Water supply system, capacity and conditions including the
supply/source are adequate.
10. Domestic and industrial, water supply demands are properly calculated.
11. Water supply contamination influences have been considered and
have been mitigated including providing backflow preventers and
adequate separation from sewer lines.
12. Sewage system capacity and load conditions are adequate for the
13. Design population, sewage flows, and degree of treatment is proper.
14. Appropriate type and volume of traffic, controlling wheel loads and
configurations were considered for pavement design.
15. Traffic safety, airfield clearance, and other standards are met.
*Note: Provide explanation for "No" responses.