P-141, Change 3
c) All partitions with fire walls and
b) Kitchen layout with dimensions and
security/acoustical partitions which
c) Stairs with runs and widths, landings,
extend to structure above noted.
d) HVAC diffusers and returns.
and railings dimensioned.
e) Light fixtures.
d) All necessary notes.
f) Access Panels.
b.Architectural Elevations showing:
g) Ceiling mounted signage.
1) All sides of building with vertical
h) All required notes.
dimensions and floor level elevations.
2) All finish materials and special
3) Roof Plans showing:
a) Roof layout with all pertinent
3) Expansion and crack control joints.
4) Exterior doors.
b) Parapet walls, expansion joints,
5) Windows with operating sash indicated.
crickets, overflow scuppers, roof
6) Exhaust fans, louvers, and grills.
drains, gutters, and downspouts.
c) Direction of roof slope and amount of
7) Gutters, downspouts, splash blocks, and
slope (minimum 1/2" per foot desired
8) Roof mounted equipment, exhaust
for USAF projects and required for
USN projects -- 1/4" per foot
stacks, and antennas.
9) Reference symbols for section and detail
absolute minimum for reroofing). All
valleys shall have positive slope.
d) All roof mounted equipment
10) All necessary notes.
c. Building Sections (same scale as
mechanical, and electrical drawings).
Mount air terminals (lighting rods) on
Architectural Floor Plans, when practical)
e) All roof penetrations, vents, exhausts,
1) Floor, wall, partition, ceiling, and roof
skylights, monitors, and access
information for a minimum of one
transverse and one cross section
f) Reference symbols for wall sections,
through entire building.
2) Reference symbols for section and detail
building sections, and details.
g) All necessary notes.
3) Doors, windows, finish materials,
4) Enlarged Floor Plans showing:
expansion joints, casework, toilet
a) Enlarged toilet plans at 1/2" = 1'-0"
partitions, ladders, and signage.
4) Lighting, HVAC registers and returns,
with toilet fixtures (handicapped
accessible and regular types) and
toilet accessories labeled and special
P-141, Change 3
ARCHITECTURAL SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS