d.Interior Elevations/Sections showing:
physical security features.
1) Toilets with fixtures, vanities, partitions,
Toilet partition, shower pan, floor/roof/
balcony drains, and waterproofing
finishes, and accessories with labels and
2) Typical dormitory room with lighting,
Expansion joints, crack control joints for
wall HVAC registers and returns, built-
tile/plaster, and joints between different
in furnishings, doors, windows, and
outline of equipment (such as
Stair/balcony railings and mounting
refrigerators) and furniture (such as
beds, wardrobes, etc.) which are "not-
bracing, vanity bracing, locker/
in-contract". This is necessary for
weapons rack mounts, curtain wall/
coordination and conflict prevention.
3) Kitchen/food preparation area with
large window protective railings, and
partition corner/corridor wall bumpers.
equipment outlined, electrical outlets
Signage construction and method of
and switches at proper heights, fire
extinguishers, alarm bells/horns, and
HVAC equipment and registers/
Titles referenced by Reference Symbol
4) Janitor closets with shelving, wall
convention to Plans, Elevations, and
hooks, and built-in equipment.
5) Stairs with dimensioned railings, treads,
risers, nosings, and framing.
1) Doors and frames with fire and
e. Wall Sections, Sections, and Details
acoustical rating, physical security
feature notes, and detail reference
1) All sections and details (including
2) Windows with frame material, glazing
flashing, drip moldings, weepholes,
vents, etc.) necessary for construction.
type, fire and acoustical rating, physical
2) Sections at minimum scale of 3/4"= 1'-
security feature notes, and detail
3) Isometric details for each roof flashing
3) Louvers with frame, vane operation, fire
condition at minimum scale of 3"= 1'-0"
rating, physical security feature notes,
and with all applicable notes.
and detail reference numbers.
4) Interior finish materials for floor, base,
4) Isometric detail of scuppers showing all
walls, wainscot and ceiling with
5) Joint covers for metal coping covers and
ceiling height. Also include
6) Roof crickets.
7) Wall and roof insulation with "R-
8) Door and window frame "head, jamb,
and sill" details.
weatherstripping, thresholds, floor level
changes (such as at entrances), and
ARCHITECTURAL SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS