188.8.131.52 Utility Plan
a. Orient and scale the Utility Plan the same as the Site Plan.
b. Indicate the following:
1. Location, alignment, type of utility, and pipe size of all new and existing
utilities. These utilities will normally include domestic water, fire protection,
water, sanitary sewers, storm sewers, natural gas, electrical, steam, high-
temperature hot water, compressed air and P.O.L. product lines.
2. Horizontal alignment at a dimensional offset from and parallel to the
edge of a building or structure, the centerline or edge of a road or street, a
fence line or other physical feature.
3. Vertical alignment or grade by a defined nominal distance below finish
grade for water lines, gas lines, electrical ductbank and P.O.L. product
4. Vertical alignment for sanitary and storm sewer lines by invert and top
elevations at all manholes, catch basins and curb inlets.
5. Point of Connection (P.O.C.) of the new utilities, including Fire Protection.
7.4.2 Geotechnical Drawings
Include the following:
a. Soil Boring Logs and Data.
b. Soil Boring Location.
184.108.40.206 Soil Boring Logs And Data
The site soil conditions shall be indicated as boring logs on the drawings. Locations of
borings shall be shown on the Civil Site Plan. A small scale location plan shall accompany
the boring logs. Soil boring logs shall be drawn in accordance with Exhibits 3-A, 3-B, 3-C
and as contained in DM-7 and DM-21. The GT sheets shall also include tabulated results
of chemical and/or physical properties test as appropriate to adequately describe the site
conditions expected to impact facility construction.