Specification will be "bookmarked" to the first page of each division &
section and the table of contents will be "linked" to each division &
sections first page.
(5) Cost Estimates; in both uncompressed native file format and Adobe
Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF).
(6) Calculations; in both uncompressed native file format and Adobe
Acrobat PDF. If handwritten, calculations will be scanned and converted
to Adobe Acrobat PDF.
(7) Reports; in both uncompressed native Microsoft Word 7.0 file format and
Adobe Acrobat PDF.
(8) Design review comments in both uncompressed native Microsoft Word
7.0 file format and Adobe Acrobat PDF.
(9) To facilitate Electronic Solicitation by Southwest Division, provide a
complete ES CD-ROM including Contract Viewer software with
appropriate editing of the CON file. A sample ES CD-ROM and
instructions may be obtained from:
http://tsn.wes.army.mil/TSNSoftware.asp. Native format CADD
data required to be submitted by item (1) above is not to be placed on
the ES CD-ROM unless directed by the Contracting Officer (i.e., for
design-build RFP packages).
4. DOCUMENTATION DELIVERY
4.1 Required Documentation
Required documentation shall be delivered in hard copy form, 8 1/2" x 11" paper (210mm x
297mm) and on digital media utilizing PDF format and shall include the following:
a. Indexed Listing of all data files included in the Project;
b. Cross Listing of all file names and corresponding Drawing names;
c. Indexed Listing of all data files required for each Drawing, including, but not
(1) Symbols and blocks with scale factor and attribute data;
(2) Hatch and fill patterns, text fonts, etc.
d. Comprehensive Listing of all menu modifications, LISP routines, and/or
customized commands required to properly load, edit and plot each Drawing;