49. Will public hearing be required?
50. Does the project involve demolition?
51. Is asbestos present or likely to be present?
52. Will asbestos removal notification be required?
53. Is lead paint present?
54. Are PCB transformers present?
55. Are any permits required, including concurrence from State
Historic Preservation Office on historic/cultural resources?
56. Are underground storage tanks present?
WITHDRAWAL FROM AQUIFERS
57. Does the project involve water withdrawal from an aquifer?
58. If yes, is the aquifer sole-source?
59. Is notification required?
60. Are any permits required?
61. Is water withdrawal a result of an Installation Restoration
removal or remedial action project?
62. If yes, will a CERCLA permit exemption apply?
SURFACE WATER WITHDRAWALS
63. Does the project involve the withdrawal of water from surface
water sources for domestic (potable) uses or industrial usage?
64. Is a water allocation permit required?
65. Are construction permits required for intake structures?
66. Is notification of regulatory agencies required?
GROUND WATER WITHDRAWALS
67. Does the project involve the direct withdrawal of groundwater
for potable, industrial uses or groundwater clean-up?
68. Is a water allocation permit required?
69. Is notification of regulatory agencies required?
70. Are well construction permits required?
71. Does the project include potable water storage (tanks,
reservoirs) or treatment (disinfection, pH control, filtering) facilities, or expansion of the
basewide water distribution system?