USE OF CONTROL BOARD
1. Job is posted following review by Division Director.
2. Labor hour entries are circled when all material is available;
uncircled entry indicates awaiting material.
3. After all material is available, a deadline completion date is
assigned by Division Director.
4. When a work center completes its portion of a job, its labor hour
entry is crossed out.
5. It is not necessary or desirable to maintain progress status of
these small jobs; for backlog purposes, a work center should be
given 100% credit until its portion of a job is completed and the
labor hour entry is crossed out.
6. Advise the Division if a job is not completed prior to the
designated deadline completion date.
Minor Work Control Board or Log