HYPERBARIC FACILITY INSPECTION AND AUDIT GUIDE
Area: AIR PIPING SYSTEM (Continued
10. Are all components that trap condensed water provided with drain
valves (filters, air receivers, flasks, moisture separators, moisture traps,
divers air manifolds, etc.)?
11. Are compressor air intake lines piped to the weather and provided with
an air intake filter?
12. Are air receivers (volume tanks) and pressure vessels designed in
compliance with MIL SPECS, ASME standards, or other recognized
13. Have volume tanks (air receivers: LP) been given a hydrostatic test to
one and one-half times the working pressure within the last six years?
14. Is there relief valve protection downstream from all pressure reducing
15. Is the relief valve set at 110 percent of design pressure and tagged with
the date, pressure setting, and name of test activity?
16. Are HP air flasks stowed so that easy access for inspection and bleeding
off accumulated moisture can be accomplished?
17. Does the air manifold(s) have a pressure gage and gage isolation valve?
18. Are reducing stations provided with an emergency bypass?