HYPERBARIC FACILITY INSPECTION AND AUDIT GUIDE
Area: RECOMPRESSION CHAMBER (Continued)
10. Is the air system capable of pressurizing the chamber innerlock to 165
FSW in three minutes or less? U.S. Navy Diving Manual, Appendix D,
11. Are viewports free of chips, cracks, discoloration, excessive air-
bubbling, or other defects?
12. Are the acrylic viewports less then 10 years old? PVHO-1
13. Does the gage mounting allow for "blow-out plug" operation?
14. Do the chamber medical kits contain required equipment and supplies?
U.S. Navy Diving Manual, page 8-48.
15. Is the interior wiring properly supported and adequately protected so
that it cannot be damaged or used for handholds?
16. Doe primary and secondary communications systems in both inner and
outer locks work properly?
17. Are inner and outer lock door gaskets free of cracks, deterioration and
excessive adhesive on gasket butt joint?
18. Are all door dogs in good condition and functioning properly?
19. Do inner and outer lock doors operate easily and seal properly.