ENERGY CONSERATION INVESTMENT PROGRAM (ECIP)
This part is applicable for ECIP projects only. Part I and III would not
normally apply to an ECIP project.
14. List below SIR 1 (Savings Investment Ratio #l) for ECIP project.
Indicate what percentage design is being reported (20, 60, 90). If you are
using this report for construction phasing, list CWE of project, date of
report, and construction percent complete. The SIR 1 is explained in ETL
84-7. The SIR 1 and SIR 2 must exceed 1.0 for ECIP projects to be qualified
for further design or construction funding. (Examples: In design, SIR 1 = 1.5
(20 percent design). In Construction, SIR 1 = 1.6 ($1,035,000.31, 25 Feb 84,
36 percent). SIR 1 is also referred to as SIT in sane guidance.
15. List below SIR 2. The SIR 2 includes all savings regardless of what they
are (energy, maintenance normally). List in same manner as for SIR 1. (Sec
14 above for SIR 1 examples.) SIR 2 is also referred to as simply SIR in same
16. Annual dollar savings ($), Non-discounted total annual
17. Simple Payback (YRS). Total Investment Cost divided by annual savings.
Doer not take time-value of money-into account
18. Discounted Payback (YRS). The time required for the cumulative savings
from an investment to pay back the Investment Costs and other accrued costs
taking into account the time-value of of money,
19. Energy to Cost Ration (E/C). Total annual source energy saved (in
millions on BTU's) divided by the investment cost in thousands of
20. Fill out all applicable portions of the Life Cycle Cost Analysis Summary
as described in ETL 84-7 (see Atch 7) and submit with this report.