11. Bibliography - contains listing of reference materials used in preparation of the O&M
12. Glossary - list of difficult or technical terms used in the O&M Manual with
13. As-Built Drawings and Specifications - list drawings by titles and sheet numbers,
description of the specifications and identifies the location where they will be kept on file.
14. Permits and Standards - lists the permits and standards that were issued for the
facility and includes the written documents themselves.
1. Concept Submittal (2 hard copies required). The purpose of this submittal is to
present, for approval, an overall plan to be followed during the ongoing preparation of the
manual. One copy shall be delivered to SOUTHWEST DIVISION and one copy shall be
delivered to the designated point of contact at the activity. This submittal shall include but
not be limited to providing the following information:
1. Identify by name all systems that will be addressed in the manual.
2. Provide the format and table of contents of the manual and include the following:
a. Sample spring post loose-leaf binder. Show a typical title as it will appear
on the front face and also on the spine of the binder.
b. Proposed divider format with sampler divider and completed tab.
c. Samples showing the quality of paper and the quality of reproduction
d. Select one system of moderate complexity and partially develop the
various operational and maintenance aspects of the system. This
development should have sufficient depth to clearly demonstrate the
arrangement and level of detail proposed for all systems that will be included.
2. Prefinal Submittal (3 hard copies required). The manual shall be at a minimum of 90
percent completion. This submittal should contain all the required information available at
the time of submission to begin detailed operation and maintenance of the facility. Binders
approved during the SOUTHWEST DIVISION review of the concept submittal are required
for this submittal. One hard copy (the "master" copy) must be retained by the A-E. One
copy shall be delivered to SOUTHWEST DIVISION and one copy shall be delivered to the
designated point of contact at the activity. As necessary, SOUTHWEST DIVISION will